Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home away from Home.A place where wolves may roam.The foundation you build, Is one that will yieldTo nothing and no one.Be Strong, Battalion.We Rise Again

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Character Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daemeon
Admin
Daemeon

Out of Character Rules Empty
PostSubject: Out of Character Rules   Out of Character Rules EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Hello, everyone! Decided I'd rather get the OOC rules out of the way first and foremost. Rules MUST be followed! For every rule that is broken, action will be taken. Breaking the rules three times leads to a permanent ban on the website, and a booting from the pack.

1 ) First and foremost, follow all commands given by the higher ups! What is said is said, and what is done is done.
2 ) Respect. It's all about respect. Treat others how you want to be treated, please.
3 ) Keep OOC and IC separate! Just because your characters have a beef does not mean you have to have one against the player.
4 ) Drama is to be kept to a minimum. I understand and realize that sometimes we must rant, but keep it civil, and be respectful. (See Rule 2)
5 ) Questions? Complaints? Those can be put in the Comments and Questions section at the bottom of the main home page. Doesn't go there? Feel free to PM me.

Back to top Go down
https://darkbattalion.board-directory.net

Out of Character Rules
Page 1 of 1