Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home away from Home.A place where wolves may roam.The foundation you build, Is one that will yieldTo nothing and no one.Be Strong, Battalion.We Rise Again

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daemeon
Admin
Daemeon

Activity Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Activity Regulations   Activity Regulations EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 11:21 am

So, there may be a question of activity, and how to obtain your rank. I decided to put this up here so that it's in its own section. Hopefully it'll help for those who are seeing a high rank!

1: In order to remain in the Dark Battalion, you are required to get on at least once a week. I do understand real life events come up. I'm going through one currently myself. So don't hesitate to let me know if you can't make it for a while! I'll understand. Smile
2: If you are in a high rank, I will require you to be active 3-4 times a week. Daily activity is best, but not required.
3: But what about recruits? How long until they gain rank? Well, for recruits, you need to have a total of five log ins. You may choose to keep track of this yourself by putting a tally of the letter i after your name (lowercased, pretty please). If you do not, I have a spot where I keep track of activity.
4: So, once you get your rank, then what? As stated previously, you just need to log in once per week.

This is about it. Hope this helps clear things up! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://darkbattalion.board-directory.net

Activity Regulations
Page 1 of 1